Camino Bliss Shots
This recipe makes 10 servings (shots) with 10 MG THC per serving
Twenty 5MG THC Camino Watermelon Lemonade ("Bliss") gummies (100 MG THC total)
1/2 Cup Water
1/2 Cup Cold Lemonade (*Sparkling Cider or any other fruit juice will work)
10 Shot glasses
Baking Spray (Optional)
1. Assemble shot glasses or other containers on a baking sheet so they are ready for gelatin mixture.
*Pro tip: Lightly coat the inside of glasses with cooking oil or spray for easier removal of the shot.
2. Bring water to a boil, then remove from heat.
3. Add 20 Camino Watermelon Lemonade gummies to boiling water and stir.
4. Once Camino gummies and water are fully incorporated, add cold lemonade and stir.
5. Pour mixture into shot glasses and refrigerate, uncovered, for 4 hours for best results.
*Don't take it out sooner otherwise the gelatin won't set!
6. Once completely set, remove from refrigerator and enjoy!