Recipe: Camino Pride Ice Pops
Makes 10 Servings. 10 MG THC per serving/popsicle.
1 Tin Camino Pride Gummies (100 MG THC total)
1.5 Cups Strawberries, roughly chopped, or Raspberries, whole.
1.5 Cups Oranges or Mangos, peeled +sliced.
1.5 Cups Pineapple
1.5 Cups Kiwi, peeled + sliced.
1.5 Cups Blackberries
1/3 Cup Pineapple juice
10 serving Ice Pop Molds and Sticks
Pro-tip #1: For even layers of color and flavor, you may freeze each layer for 45 minutes before adding the next. For a tie-dye effect, pour each new layer after freezing for 25 minutes.
Pro-tip #2: Use ripe or even slightly overripe fruit for the most sweetness.
1. In a small saucepan, over very low heat, melt down Camino Pride gummies + 1/2 TBSP pineapple juice. Do not allow it to burn. Set aside.
2. In a food processor, puree roughly chopped strawberries + 1 TBSP of pineapple juice or nectar. Carefully scoop into popsicle molds and place into freezer while preparing the next layer.
3. In a food processor, puree sliced oranges + 1 TBSP of pineapple juice + half of the melted Camino Pride Gummies. Pour them over the semi-frozen strawberry layer in the molds and return to the freezer.
4. In a food processor, puree chopped pineapple + 1 TBSP of pineapple juice + second half of the melted Camino Pride Gummies. Pour over the semi-frozen orange layer and return to the freezer.
5. In a food processor, puree kiwi + 1 TBSP of pineapple juice. Pour over the semi-frozen pineapple layer and return to the freezer. *Do not overpuree.
6. In a food processor, puree blackberries + 1 TBSP of pineapple juice. Pour over the semi-frozen kiwi layer and return to the freezer.
7. Put the lid on the ice pops molds and carefully insert popsicle sticks.
8. Freeze for at least 5 hours, but preferably overnight.
9. Carefully release the ice pops from their mold by briefly submerging mold in lukewarm water and pulling each popsicle out one by one. Enjoy!