Territory Sales Manager - Sacramento, CA
Kiva Confections (www.kivaconfections.com) is the leading producer of artisanal, cannabis infused confectionary products in the United Sates and is one of the most recognized and preferred brands in the burgeoning medical marijuana and adult use cannabis industry. Kiva™ chocolates are crafted from all natural ingredients and skillfully combined with California grown cannabis.
Kiva has experienced steady growth in California, and is currently building an infrastructure to support national product expansion.
Sacramento Area Territory Manager
Kiva will depend on the Territory Manager to develop and close new qualified customers primarily in the Sacramento region. The qualified salesperson must be extremely knowledgeable about the product line, represent honesty, integrity and professionalism, while providing exceptional customer service.
- Generate qualified leads by means of web research, attending expos, events, networking, etc.
- Travel to collectives to present the product line to managers and buyers
- Assess customer needs, answer questions, and assist with ordering process
- Generate and develop pipeline, follow up as necessary
- Process necessary paperwork to establish accounts
- Provide sales reports to management
- Track lead to sale in Filemaker software tool
- Meet individual goals and collaborate with other sales reps to successfully meet team goals
- Organized and detail oriented
- Excellent customer service skills
- Mac savvy
- Proficient with FileMaker Pro, Mac Mail, Virtual Timeclock, Web browsers
- Experience handling high volume incoming calls, emails, text messages
- Experience handling high volume sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiasm for the cannabis industry
Highly Desirable but not Required Qualifications:
- Experience working with well recognized brand name company
- Experience running a territory of 300-400 ‘Mom & Pop’ shops with 1-2 retail locations each
Education and Experience:
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience
For consideration, please email cover letter with salary requirements, and resume to email@example.com Final candidates will be required to provide strong references by previous manager(s) and complete a thorough background check.