KIVA Confections is the leading producer of artisanal, cannabis infused chocolate
confectionery products in the United States and is one of the most recognized and preferred
brands in the burgeoning medical marijuana and adult use cannabis industry.
TWO SHIFTS AVAILBLE: M-F 5 AM – 1 PM and M-F 1 PM-9:30 PM
Kiva will depend on the Packager to construct cartons. The position is demanding,
repetitious, and requires sitting for long periods of time with some heavy lifting of up to 50
lbs. As part of the team, the qualified individual will have a positive attitude, and desire to
develop with this rapidly growing operation.
- Construct cartons by applying labels and date stamps (consistent with the product's
- Complete tasks efficiently to meet or exceed daily quotas for packaging
- Inspect packaging and products to guarantee they are free of flaws and assembled
- Understand the needs of the company and work with team members to achieve
- Clean and sanitize work area
- Practice good food safety handling techniques at all times
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods of time
- Detail oriented and organized
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Previous packaging or assembly-line experience preferred
- Must have excellent manual dexterity and impeccable personal hygiene
Position pays $13/hr.
For consideration, please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates will be required to complete an employment application. Final candidates will
be required to provide strong references by previous manager(s) and complete a thorough
Recruiting efforts are being managed by Options4Growth, www.options4growth.net