Brand Ambassador - San Francisco Bay Area
Brand Ambassador – San Francisco Bay Area
Job Title: Brand Ambassador
Reports To: Director of Sales
Term: 4 – 6 Month Contract: Approximately 30 hours per week including
evenings and weekends.
KIVA Confections is the leading producer of artisanal, cannabis infused chocolate
confectionary products in the United States and is one of the most recognized and
preferred brands in the burgeoning medical marijuana and adult use cannabis industry.
We are currently looking for a Brand Ambassador to join our innovative, growing
company for an in-market promotional activation role, with the opportunity to
participate in future KIVA Event initiatives throughout the year.
This position is primarily responsible for engaging with and informing consumers,
dispensary owners and bud-tenders while leaving them with a favorable impression of
the KIVA brand and product portfolio. If you enjoy consumer products and are familiar
with the newly emerging and legal cannabis industry and can educate consumers and
bud-tenders on our family of products, then we want to speak with you!
The Brand Ambassador will:
- Visit dispensaries, collectives and other events as required, educating consumers
and bud-tenders on KIVA products specifically and cannabis edibles in general.
- Conduct tastings for consumers and bud-tenders.
- Pro-actively engage with consumers at dispensaries, collectives, cannabis consumer and trade shows and other lifestyle events.
- Assist in set up and tear down of event site elements
- Share Kiva brand message and educate about cannabis on camera and in Kiva branded videos
- Maintain detailed knowledge of KIVA products in order to be a subject matter expert
- Present a professional appearance and wear specifically required casual apparel as supplied
- Attend mandatory training prior to event activation
- Be on-site on time for training and all event activations
- Basic knowledge of the cannabis/ marijuana industry and the culture surrounding its benefits and use
- Familiarity with Cannabis collectives in Northern California
- Prior event marketing experience and experience representing brands, preferred but not required
- Demonstrated organization and planning skills
- Energetic and confident in engaging with consumers
- Ability to respond under pressure and adapt to changing situations
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work extended hours including on weekends
- Unlimited access to a reliable and insured vehicle
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must hold an active Doctors Recommendation for the use of Medical Marijuana
- Regular physical activity may be required, e.g., setting up promotional materials, comfortably lifting up to 50 lbs.
KIVA Confections is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply Email cover letter, resume, and LINK TO SOCIAL MEDIA PAGE to:
Info@kivaconfections.com. Final candidates will be required to provide strong
references by previous manager(s) and complete a thorough background check.