Brand Ambassador - Oakland
Job Title: Brand Ambassador
Approximately 20-30 hours per week which may include evenings and weekends.
KIVA Confections is the leading producer of artisanal, cannabis infused
chocolate confectionary products in the United States and is one of the most
recognized and preferred brands in the burgeoning medical marijuana and
adult use cannabis industry.
We are currently looking for a Brand Ambassador to join our
innovative, growing company for an in-market promotional activation and
sales role. This position is primarily responsible for engaging with and informing
consumers, while leaving them with a favorable impression of the KIVA
brand and product portfolio. If you: enjoy consumer products and are
familiar with the newly emerging and legal cannabis industry, can educate
consumers on our family of products, then we want to speak with you!
The Brand Ambassador will:
- Educate consumers on KIVA products specifically and cannabis edibles in general.
- Encourage sales and manage sales transactions. Handle money collected.
- Conduct tastings for consumers.
- Be comfortable sharing brand message.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of KIVA products in order to be a subject matter expert.
- Present a professional appearance and wear specifically required casual apparel as supplied.
- Attend mandatory training prior to event activation.
- Basic knowledge of the cannabis/ marijuana industry and the culture surrounding its benefits and use. Familiarity with KIVA products highly preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ sales experience and experience representing brands
- Demonstrated organization and planning skills
- Energetic and confident in engaging with consumers
- Ability to respond under pressure and adapt to changing situations
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work extended hours including on weekends
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must hold an active Doctors Recommendation for the use of Medical Marijuana
KIVA Confections is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply Email cover letter, resume, and LINK TO SOCIAL MEDIA PAGE to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Final candidates will be required to provide strong references by previous manager(s) and complete a thorough background check.
Recruiting efforts are being managed by Options4Growth, www.options4growth.net
Options4Growth is an HR and growth strategy firm that blends high touch consulting with cloud-based technology. We work with businesses of every size in every field to streamline HR functions and unlock growth potential. With over 40 years of combined experience, we ask tough questions to identify opportunities and clear the path toward a successful, thriving future.