Brand Ambassador - San Francisco Bay Area
Job Title: Brand Ambassador
Reports to: Director of Sales
Term: 4-6 month contract: Approximately 30 hours per week including evenings and weekends.
Kiva Confections is the leading producer of artisanal, cannabis infused confectionary products in the United Sates and is one of the most recognized and preferred brands in the burgeoning medical marijuana and adult use cannabis industry.
We are currently looking for a Brand Ambassador to join our innovative, growing company for an in-market promotional activation role, with the opportunity to participate in future KIVA Event initiatives throughout the year.
This position is primarily responsible for engaging with and informing consumers, dispensary owners and budtenders while leaving them with a favorable impression of the KIVA brand and product portfolio. If you enjoy consumer products and are familiar with the newly emerging and legal cannabis industry and can educate consumers and budtenders on our family of products, then we want to speak with you!
The Brand Ambassador will:
- Visit dispensaries, collectives, and other events as required, educating consumers and budtenders on KIVA products specifically and cannabis edibles in general.
- Conduct tastings for patients and budtenders.
- Pro-actively engage with consumers at dispensaries, collectives, cannabis consumer and trade shows and other lifestyle events.
- Assist in set up and tear down of event site elements.
- Share Kiva brand message and educate about cannabis on camera and in Kiva branded videos
- Be comfortable sharing brand message.
- Maintain working knowledge of KIVA products in order to be a subject matter expert.
- Present a professional appearance and wear specifically required casual apparel as supplied.
- Attend mandatory training prior to event activation.
- Be on-site on time for training and all event activations.
- Basic knowledge of the cannabis/ marijuana industry and the culture surrounding its benefits and use
- Familiarity with cannabis collectives in Northern California
- Prior event marketing experience and experience representing brands, preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated organization and planning skills
- Energetic and confident in engaging with consumers
- Ability to respond under pressure and adapt to changing situations
- Flexible schedule and the abililty to work extended hours including on weekends
- Unlimited access to a reliable and insured vehicle
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must hold an active Doctors Recommendation for the use of Medical Marijuana
- Regular physical activity may be required, e.g., setting up promotional materials, comfortably lifting up to 50 lbs.
KIVA Confections is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply Email cover letter, resume, and LINK TO SOCIAL MEDIA PAGE to: email@example.com. Final candidates will be required to provide strong references by previous manager(s) and complete a thorough background check.
Recruiting efforts are being managed by Options4Growth, www.optionsforgrowth.net.